Skin Resurfacing Treatment in Hyderabad
We all want to look the best and always notice the tan, acne, acne scars, dark spots, wrinkles, blackheads, and whiteheads clearly on our face as well as on others at our first glimpse. I never realized how important it is to have a bright looking face. Here is my story about when that realization hit me harder.
I got compliments about having a clear and smooth skin; I used to wonder if it is really significant to have a refreshing skin and to receive compliments? People with damaged skin, spots, acne, wrinkles, tan, etc feel that it is bothering them by making them look less appealing to others and some even feel angry or upset about these conditions. They just want an easy, better and quicker way to get rid of them at their earliest convenience. Then, after coming across hundreds and thousands of people who actually had numerous problems made me realize their agony. Eventually, after two years of confrontations, case studies and encounters made me comprehend the value of a remarkable skin. To attain that distinctive skin type, skin resurfacing treatments are within the reach in Hyderabad in Dr. Venus.
What are the 10 bracing benefits of skin resurfacing treatment?
Skin Resurfacing Treatment With Before & After Images
Skin resurfacing treatment involves a number of individual treatments as well as some combination treatments based on the severity of an individual. The initial stage of the treatment includes a thorough examination of your skin by our certified dermatologists. After consulting our doctor, the next thing involves the suggestion of the suitable treatment exclusively pinned for you based on the assessment done. Some non-surgical skin resurfacing treatments are enclosed below.
1. Chemical Peel: This treatment is done by the application of some mild and strong chemical peels based on your conditions for 5-15 minutes duration. This should be done every 15 days once depending upon your skin to eliminate the layer of your skin which upgrades your skin. It is advisable not to peel your skin off using your nails or fingers as peeling will happen on its own.
2. CO2 Laser: In this treatment using local anesthesia application, the skin layer will be removed layer by layer using concentrated beams of laser light to resurface the skin. It modifies the appearance of scars, spots, discoloration and helps in collagen regeneration. This treatment should be done monthly once.
3. Micro-Needling Radio Frequency (MNRF): It is used to improve the appearance of the skin by creating micro-injuries which regenerates the collagen by improving the skin texture, color, and tightens the skin.
4. Derma-roller: This procedure involves the use of derma roller or derma pen which has hundreds of fine needles to gently roll on your skin to treat acne scars, fine lines, and to make your skin tone even.
5. Subcision: Subcision is first addressed by applying local anesthesia for a duration of 40 minutes, and then some special needles are used to rectify the base of the scar to reduce the scar depth. It takes about 30 minutes to an hour to complete the treatment.
6. Pixel Laser Resurfacing: The Erbium YAG Laser is extremely effective in stimulating collagen production and improves all types of scars, lines and discoloration. It is a painless procedure with the help of the numbing cream which will be applied prior to the treatment..
7. Micro-dermabrasion: It is a minimally invasive procedure that does not require anesthesia. It is done using a special device to encourage the production of collagen and the outer layer of the skin will be rubbed away..
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much time will it take to resurface my skin?
Nothing will happen in an instant and needs the patience to continue the treatment for a couple of months as suggested by the doctors for long-lasting results. However one session of CO 2 Laser, MNRF, Subcision, and Micro-dermabrasion will provide you a noticeable change depending on the condition of your skin. If your skin has deep scars and is severely damaged it may take about 6 months to a year to attain the desirable results.
2. Who is suitable to undergo the skin resurfacing treatment?
Anyone above the age of 18 and is assessed to be suitable to any of the treatments according to their respective conditions can undergo the treatment.
3. Which areas can I opt for the resurfacing treatment?
For hands, body, and face it is advisable, but mostly resurfacing treatment is suitable for hands and face.
4. How many sessions do I require?
For normal skin damage, 6-8 sessions of a single treatment or combination treatments are advisable. For severe skin damage 10- 15 sessions of combination treatments are suitable.
5. How long-lasting is the skin resurfacing treatment?
Following the skincare routine as suggested by your doctor will definitely help to make it can last for years.
6. What is the cost of the resurfacing treatment?
Cost varies based on different types of treatment discussed above from INR 3,000 to INR 10,000* per session.
7. Will it be painful?
Chemical Peel and Micro-Dermabrasion – It is not at all painful where some individuals experience mild sensations rarely.
CO2 Laser, Pixel Laser Resurfacing, Derma-roller and Micro-Needling Radio Frequency (MNRF) are painless as local anesthesia cream makes the treatment area numb. Some might experience mild discomfort during and after the treatment.
Subcision: This treatment is also done under the application of numbing cream and local anesthesia injections if required, however, mild pain can be noticed in some people.
8. What will be the downtime of the skin resurfacing treatment?
Post- Chemical Peel, Post Micro- Needling Radio Frequency (MNRF), Post-Micro-dermabrasion and Post-Derma-rolle: There is no to minimal downtime. Some experience no downtime while it takes about a few hours to reduce the mild burning sensation and redness in some individuals. Post-CO2 Laser: There will be redness as well as peeling off for a period of one week. Post-Subcision: There might be swelling for a day along with droplets of bleeding rarely which may last for a week. To have a personal chat with our professionals contact firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp your queries to 8330990100..