Anti Hair Fall Treatment in Hyderabad
“My hair has become a part of my identity”, said a very famous American football player, Troy Polamalu whose shoulder-length hair was insured for a whopping 1 million dollars. This made him enter the Guinness Book of World Records for the highest insured hair. Sounds interesting, right? Let me zoom out and make you look at what is happening on the global front. More than a million patients sought either medical or surgical treatments in 2014; the surgical hair restoration worldwide market has been nearly 2.5 billion dollars in 2014 alone. Some resources also quote that it’s been increasing every year. These figures also make us realize that we are living in a world where good looking hair has become the norm of the day. It is a crowning glory for both men and women alike.
Hair is an invaluable Keepsake
A vast majority of people agree to the fact that a well-groomed, good looking hair gives positive vibes and adds value to the perceived attractiveness and self-esteem. In other words, good hair is important in the formation of a healthy personal identity/self-image which in turn leads to elevated self-worth. A person with fine hair boosts their confidence which eventually helps with better performance, confident social interactions, social recognition, success, etc. Bad and unhealthy hair, on the contrary, wreaks havoc at these very cosmetic and psycho-social aspects of an individual. It negatively impacts an individual’s quality of life by causing low self-esteem, loss of self-confidence, heightened self-consciousness, embarrassment, anxiety, vulnerability, panic, and stress. The good news now is we at Dr. Venus; strive to restore good health to your hair thereby helping you as you continue to strive to transform your dream of fame and success into a reality.
What causes hair loss?
In this recent generation, hair fall has become a major problem in one’s life. Hair fall has multiple reasons like diet, hereditary, hormonal imbalance, underlying medical conditions, stress, pollution and too many to name a few. Based on the present condition of your hair, Dr. Venus provides FREE HAIR ANALYSIS TEST to check your scalp and underlying hair condition. There are different stages in hair loss, so based on your stage different treatments are available which will be perfectly suitable for you.
Productive ways to fix your hair loss
1. Diet Maintenance: Maintaining the diet and providing your body with a natural source of food intake will help a lot in maintaining your hair and to lower the risk of your hair loss.
2. Vitamin, Iron and other Supplements After visiting a trichologist you may be suggested to have some blood tests which will help in knowing your condition if you suffer from any deficiency which may lead to hair loss. Based on any deficiency found, you will be recommended to follow certain medication for a while to maintain balance in your body levels for better hair and to control hair loss.
3. Minoxidil Usage of minoxidil in many cases is found to have effective hair restoration, controlling hair loss and boosting effective results although it should be continued for a longer duration once started.
4.Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): Platelets contain rich growth hormones and cytokines that help in the rebuilding of tissues. The total process takes about 30 minutes- 45 minutes, starting with derma roller, injecting the platelets and ending with Mesotherapy. A sample of blood is drawn from the vein in your arm. Then it is placed for the centrifuge. This will help to separate the blood cells and plasma increases the concentration of platelets. Then the plasma is taken and injected to the prepared patient. This helps in cell growth and regeneration. When PRP is injected into the affected area it helps in stimulating inflammatory response. This leads to blood flow and new cell growth and tissue regeneration.
5. Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT): This method involves low light-emitting diodes to stimulate and enhance the functions of the cells on the scalp to control hair loss and to help in the hair growth process.
6. Hair Transplantation: It is a simple surgery that ensures the growth of natural hair, hair which will be relocated from the back of your scalp. We at Dr. Venus use the most suitable technique called the FUE- Follicular Unit Extraction, where each unit of the follicle is extracted and inserted on the recipient areas. It is safest as there will be no sutures nor scars involved in this transplantation technique.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When should you worry about hair loss?
If one finds thinning of hair, clumps of hair loss, reducing hairline, breakage of hair, more than 50-100 strands of hair every day, other health condition leading to hair loss, etc, then it is time to take care of it before it becomes too late to control.
2. Are the treatments safe?
Yes, it is safe. These are FDA approved techniques and we have completed more than 9000 hair loss treatments approximately.
3. Will it be painful?
Application of creams, serums, and taking supplements will not be painful at all.
Some patients might experience slight headache while using minoxidil.
PRP and hair transplantation will cause mild pain and discomfort for a while. However, the degree of discomfort is entirely different in both the treatments as PRP will be less painful when compared to the transplantation.
4. How much does the treatment cost?
Medicines, supplements and minoxidil will cost as per the manufactured cost of the product suggested to you by the doctor.
PRP will cost around 5,900*/- INR- 9,980*/- INR based on the normal and advanced PRP techniques.
Hair Transplantation- It costs around 38*/- to 40*/- INR per graft.
We are here to guide you regarding hair falls issues and treatment. To contact our trichology professionals and to get more information on anti-hair fall treatment kindly drop a mail to email@example.com or you can text your query to 8330990100. We will respond to you at the earliest convenience.s.